Commercial Solar Billboard Light
The Commercial Solar Billboard light attracts attention to your signage with bright solar illumination! This solar powered sign light is recommended for use on billboards, awnings, ledges, other hard-to-reach places, and in areas where power sources are often inaccessible.
- Includes solar panel, two light fixtures, stand, two extension arms and bracket
- Features four, time control settings to maximize lighting
- Each light contains eight 0.5W Super Bright LEDS
- Features 3.7V 12 AH Lithium battery
For more information about our Commercial Solar Billboard Light, see the descriptions tab.
About The Commercial Solar Billboard Light
The Commercial Solar Billboard Light is an excellent way to promote your businesses after the sun goes down. With eight ultra-bright LEDs per lighting unit, illuminating 560 lux combined, this solar powered sign light offers super bright illumination to your outdoor signage.
We recommend using this light on billboards, awnings, ledges, and other hard-to-reach outdoor areas where continuous power sources are scarce. This solar powered sign light features two 24” fixed arms, with adjustable light fixtures, allowing you to control the direction in which the light illuminates. This light features a colossal 15-watt solar panel, powered by a 14,000 mAh Lithium-Ion battery, dissipates light for up to 36’ of area coverage. The Commercial Solar Billboard Light recharges in 6-8 hours of direct sunlight after the initial charge. Four lighting options allow you to illuminate your sign with the right amount of light at the right time.
- Press once, and the mode indicator will turn red/green/blue indicating your light will stay on all night.
- Press twice, and the mode indicator turns green and your light will stay on for four hours and the automatically turn itself off.
- Press three times, and the indicator light turns blue signaling the light will stay on for six hours.
- Press four times, and the light will turn red indicating the light will stay on for six hours, shut off, and turn on for two additional hours in the morning if the sun is not shining.
- Press the indicator light five times to shut the light off.
Shop our full selection of commercial solar lighting products for more lighting options to promote your business and increase safety. Our motion activated solar lights and high-end commercial lights are some of the best lighting options available on the market. For more information about the line of solar lights and accessories at Commercial Solar Products, Contact our Customer Care Professionals today.
We Also Recommend